Signal Processing Engineers
We are seeking a signal processing engineer to assist with algorithm development for processing muscle activation and body motion signals acquired during various human movements. The algorithms require knowledge of MATLAB in the following: signal processing, decision theory, pattern recognition, and machine learning
You will join a dynamic and growing team and gain relevant technical and scientific expertise, as well as professional development. You will interact directly with other R&D and software development teams. This experience will allow you to collaborate with researchers from surrounding universities in Massachusetts.
Along with the Delsys research staff, you will design and implement algorithms to process neuromuscular and human movement signals acquired from healthy and patient populations during various human movements, including: exercise, gait, daily living activities, and speech.
The candidate must:
- Have completed or be enrolled in a graduate level engineering program
- Be comfortable working with time and frequency analyses of signals
- Have a working knowledge of decision theory
- Have experience with supervised/unsupervised pattern classification
- Be comfortable developing prototype algorithms in MATLAB
- Have demonstrated the ability to work/solve problems independently
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an understanding of stochastic processes
- Have experience working with bio-signals
- Have taken coursework in machine learning, statistical classification, pattern recognition, or similar
- Have knowledge of additional programming languages, such as C++
- Have experience programming user interfaces
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.