Delsys has been at the forefront of innovative developments in electromyography since 1993. Our parallel-bar EMG Sensors establish the foundation for unmatched signal quality, consistency and reliability in Delsys EMG Systems. A pioneer in the field, we are committed to furthering the technology and the applications of electromyography through novel sensor designs and EMG signal detection concepts.
- Single Differential model
- No gel necessary
- Can be affixed to skin or used as a probe
- Convenient adhesive skin interfaces
- Slim profile for unobstructed usage
Full Range and High Resolution
Delsys Sensors are unsurpassed in:
- Signal quality and signal stability
- Ultra high signal resolution
- Full range of detection
- Low noise performance
All sensor models share unique input characteristics that guarantee low-noise signals and hassle-free recordings.
Consistency and Comparability
- Unique parallel bar geometry ensures consistency across measurements.
- 1cm spacing is optimal for full-bandwidth signal detection.
- Fixed inter-sensor distance minimizes amplitude and temporal variability across measurements
Comfort, Convenience and Durability
- Contoured surfaces maximize sensor-skin interface stability.
- Improved enclosure design maximizes holding strength of adhesive skin interfaces.
- No gel necessary.
- Can be affixed to the skin or used as a probe.
- Slim profile for unobtrusive usage.
- Convenient adhesive skin interfaces are easily applied
Delsys sEMG Sensors are biofeedback devices, designed for research investigations and educational purposes only. Delsys, Inc. products are not intended for medical measurements purposes or not for the use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease.
|Number of Contacts||2|
|Contact Dimensions||10.0 x 1.0 mm|
|Contact Spacing||10 mm|
|Contact Material||99.9% Ag|
|Detection Area||10 mm2|
|Case Dimensions||41 x 20 x 5 mm|
|Cable Length||1.67 m|
|Temperature Range||0-40° C|
|PreamplifierGain||10 VN ±1%|
|Noise||1.2uV (RMS, R.T.I.)|
|CMRR (6/10Hz)||-92 dB (typical)|
|Power Consumption||20 mW (typical)|