Delsys recommends to use Snap-lead sensor with caution as the motion artifact and cross-talk issues are commonly associated with these style sensors. Also, please be aware that larger inter-electrode distances will increase the EMG signal crosstalk from adjacent muscles and the ON-Off time of the target muscle could possibly be altered.
- Clamp style connector leads
- Full EMG Bandwidth
- Built-in accelerometer
- Fully compatible with standard snap electrodes
- Up to 40m range
- 8 hours duration
Delsys, Inc. products are biofeedback devices, designed for research investigations and educational purposes only. Delsys, Inc. products are not intended for medical measurements purposes or not for the use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease.
|Typical Operating Range1||40 m|
|RF Frequency Band||240-2483 MHz (ISM band)|
|Power Consumption||< 65 mW|
|Effective Radiated Power||9mW|
|Case Dimension||27 x 37 x 15 mm|
|Full-charge Operation Time2||8 hours (typical)|
|Recharge Time3||< 2.5 hours|
|Auto Shut-down timer||300 seconds|
|Temperature Range4||5-50 degrees Celsius|
- Range is characterized in normal office environments. Interfering RF sources in the 2.4GHz spectrum, as well as absorptive objects occluding the RF communication path may degrade transmission distance. Stated range can be exceeded under favorable RF conditions.
- Battery duration is a function of charge and discharge conditions. Optimal battery performance is obtained when the device is operated at room temperature. Note that the stated Operation time reflects the expected performance of a fully charged new battery used in a sensor that is transmitting data. Operation time is expected to decrease as a function of charge cycles, and when the sensor is searching for a network.
- 80 % of original battery capacity is maintained after 300 discharged/recharge cycles or after 2 years. If recharge cycles are less than 300. These values represent typical expectations under normal conditions. Actual performance will vary depending on usage conditions.
- Operation beyond these temperature limits may damage the rechargeable battery.
|Range1||11 mV (r.t.i.)|
|Resolution (EMG Signal)2||168 nV/bit (LSB)|
|Bandwidth (EMG signal)||20 ± 5 Hz > 40 dB/dec
450 ± 50 Hz > 80 dB/dec
|Overall Channel Noise||<0.75uV|
|Sampling Rate||2000 samples/sec|
- Range is characterized for the input of the EMG sensor and is sampled with 16 bits.
- ADC Resolution is specified for the input of the sensor.
- Filter is designed as a maximally flat Butterworth to preserve EMG signal amplitude and phase linearity.
- Input-referred noise is calculated as a root mean square over a 5 second window sampled at 2kHz
- CMRR is measured for a minimum 1V common square mode input signal at a frequency of 60 Hz
- EMG signal sampling rate is intrinsic to the sensor and cannot be changed. This has been optimized for the communication bandwidth and signal conditioning designs
- Sensor skin contacts are made from pure silver and should not be used if allergic reactions to silver are expected or found to occur.
|Number of Axis||3 DOF|
|Range||± 1.5 g
± 6 g
|Sampling Resolution||0.016 ± 0.001 g/bit (at ± 1.5g)
0.063 ± 0.005 g/bit (at ± 6g)
|Accelerometer Noise||0.016 g (rms, ± 1.5g)
0.032 g (rms , ± 6g)
|Bandwidth||DC – 50 ± 5Hz, 20 dB/dec|
|Offset Error||± 0.21 g (XY)
± 0.21 g / -0.42g (Z)
|Sampling Rate||148.1 samples/sec|
- Accelerometer range is software selectable
- Resolution is calculated with 8 bits over the full 3.3v dynamic range, encompassing accelerometer ideal maximum outputs of ±2.1g and ±8.0 g. Ratings exceeding the nominal range of ±1.5 g and ±6g may be Non linear and are not guaranteed
- Calculated over a 50 Hz bandwidth and range setting of ± 1.5g.
- Offset errors can be nulled in software by referencing measurements to the 1g output readings.
- Accelerometer sampling rates are intrinsic to the sensor and cannot be changed.