Business Development Manager for Asia and Asia Pacific markets
We currently have an immediate job opening for the position of Sale/Business Development Manager to oversee Asia and Asia Pacific markets:
- Retain and grow existing Asia and Asia pacific customer base
- Network with partners and distributors to expand the business developments
- Identify prospects, perform need analysis, and follow up with via phone and remote demonstration
- Prepare quotes, loan agreements, liaise with customers and procurement department to close sales
- Develop and maintain current and accurate data in the sales pipeline tool on all sales activities
- Ensure communication and coordination with the researchers/buyers/users and Delsys technical staff to facilitate successful handover and execution of orders and current business
- Arrange/ participate in trade-shows and workshops
Qualifications and Requirements
- Four-year degree or associate degree in engineering, life science or business.
- Business development experience with small R&D, life sciences or scientific instrumentation companies is a MUST
- Three- to Five years of business development role with strong track record in sales role is a MUST
- Must be able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines, interaction with clients from different time zones.
- Strong record of people and problem solving skills is required
- Ability of speak one or two Asian languages will be a bonus
- Travel is required
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge and abilities required for the role. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.