We are seeking an ambitious Software Engineering student to join our fast-paced Product Development Team to help manage and develop our signal acquisition and processing software platforms, running on PC and Mobile Devices. Candidates will have the opportunity to make impactful contributions for the advancement of our products, working directly with senior management to achieve the stated goals. The position will provide exposure to all elements of the software platform as well as opportunities to learn about hardware interfacing strategies and signal processing. Accepted candidates will work directly with the software development team to create and deliver a seamless user experience across platforms. Preference will be given to those candidates that demonstrate an aptitude for managing complex projects and have an ability to solve problems independently. Candidates are encouraged to include screenshots or links to online materials demonstrating prior PC or mobile software development experience.
- Assist in managing and implementing software projects to introduce new features or new products to the marketplace.
- Deliver sound and vetted software code at time of product release.
- Liaise with Customer Support staff to disseminate product information in a clear and organized way.
- Manage and resolve bugs and deficiencies throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a positive consumer experience.
The Candidate must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree in software engineering, computer science or similar degree program
- Have experience with C# and C++ languages
- Demonstrate proficiency with Visual Studio
- Have strong object oriented design skills
The ideal candidate should:
- Have prior internship or co-op experience developing Mobile Applications (Android, iOS)