We are seeking an ambitious entry-level sales engineer to join our sales and technical support teams. The position will be expose qualified candidates to sales development, technical support, quality assurance, and R&D.
- Communicate product, promotion, and technical information with customers
- Prepare/file sales documents
- Update managers with written action summaries
- Analyze market/competition
- Maintain, update, and review customer database
- Work closely with support team to troubleshoot hardware/software
- Collaborate with engineers/support team to remain up-to-date on hardware/software features
- Work closely with sales/tech support teams in organizing customer installations/feedback
- Develop technical documentation
Qualifications and Requirements
The candidate must:
- Be currently enrolled in or have recently completed an undergraduate degree program in engineering or health sciences.
- Have laboratory expertise in the field of biomechanics, sports science, engineering or kinesiology.
- Have a strong command of written/spoken English
The ideal candidate should:
- Be currently enrolled in or have recently completed a graduate degree program in engineering or health sciences.
- Have 2+ years of prior sales experience