Shipping Assistant/Office Assistant
We are seeking a shipping/office assistant to assist the company with processing domestic and international orders. You will be responsible for processing high-value research equipment using UPS or DHL software.
You will be tasked with organizing and maintaining daily shipping logistics, including:
- Preparing packing slips, invoices, and documents related to international shipments
- Maintaining an order database
- Communicating shipment schedule/dates with clients/distributors
- Routine clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing
- Interacting with UPS/DHL on logistics matters
The candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years of processing domestic/international shipments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of UPS/QuickBooks software
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in manufacturing facilities and familiarity with shipping high-value products overseas.
Associate’s Degree or B.A./B.S. required.