We are seeking an ambitious Mobile Software Engineer to join our focused Product Development Team to help manage and develop our signal acquisition and processing software platforms, running Mobile Devices. As a member of our team, candidates will have the opportunity to make impactful contributions for the advancement of our products, working directly with senior management to achieve the stated goals. Applicants will be exposed to all elements of the software platform, and must be willing to learn about hardware interfacing strategies and signal processing.
The Engineer will be working with the software development team to create and deliver a seamless user experience across platforms. Preference will be given to those that can demonstrate an aptitude for managing complex projects and have an ability to solve problems independently.
Candidates who have developed their own mobile application, or have directly contributed to one in an impactful way are strongly urged to attach screenshots or submit a link to download the app.
- Assist in managing and implementing software projects to introduce new features or new products to the marketplace.
- Deliver sound and vetted software code at time of product release.
- Liaise with Customer Support staff to disseminate product information in a clear and organized way.
- Manage and resolve bugs and deficiencies throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a positive consumer experience.
The Candidate must:
- Be enrolled in or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in software engineering, computer science or similar.
- Proficiency with C# programming
- Have experience developing Mobile Applications (Android, iOS),
- Comfortable using Visual Studio
The ideal candidate should:
- Be Strong Object Oriented design skills
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience with data acquisition tools