We are grateful to all early adopters across Asia, Europe and North America who are modernizing the academic arena through bold exploration and ground-breaking scientific discoveries.
Pre-orders for NeuroMAP and Galileo dEMG sensors have exceeded our expectations, and collaborations with researchers and clinicians using NeuroMAP technology for novel applications are underway.
We are proud to announce that our new Avanti EMG & movement sensor platform will drive speech rehabilitation and spinal cord rehabilitation solutions from two major medical device companies in the US & EU.
On behalf of my colleagues, I am very pleased to announce that Delsys is closing 2018 on a good note.
- Three new product releases (Trigno™ Avanti, Trigno™ Quattro and NeuroMAP)
- Sustained commercial growth in Asia, Europe and N. America
- Sustained growth in employee base in all divisions
- 5 R&D grants from NIH, DOD and affiliated Agencies
- $250,000 in donations from De Luca Foundation to students, researchers and innovators
Thank you for trusting us as we continue to serve the field.
What to expect in 2019
|Two new product releases, including fully-wireless Tiber™ 64-ch HDs-EMG System|
|Sustained commercial growth in Asia, Europe and N. America|
|Sustained growth in employee base in all divisions|
|Two or more new R&D grants from NIH & DOD|
|$250,000 in donations from De Luca Foundation to students, researchers and innovators|