Delsys, Inc. is pleased to announce the recipients of our unique Biomechanics textbook giveaway contest.
The new textbook, “The Comprehensive Textbook of Clinical Biomechanics,” authored by Professor Jim Richards of the University of Central Lancashire, is a thought-provoking textbook suitable for students and professionals alike, from both the research and clinical worlds.
Seven (7) applicants were chosen as recipients of the textbook. They are as follows:
- Subham Badhyal, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (India)
- Kyle Wasserberger, Auburn University (USA)
- James Forsyth, University of Wollongong (Australia)
- John Davis, Indiana University (USA)
- Matthew Wilson, University of Stirling (UK)
- Adam Booth, University Medical Center, Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Emily Dooley, University of Virginia (USA)
Delsys, Inc. thanks all of the students who submitted applications for this contest. We are confident that the recipients and all other readers of this textbook will find it to be an invaluable source of information for their work.